Served at the iconic Plaza Hotel in New York City, this unique cocktail punch is perfect for sharing with your party guests the next time you host a celebration. Consisting of just two simple steps, here’s your guide to concocting the Plaza Champagne Punch.
- 1 to 2 cups of rosé Champagne
- 1 cup (or 8 ounces) gin
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup syrup
- 1/2 cup brewed tropical tea
- Strawberries or lemon wheels for serving
- Get a large pitcher or jug and a punch bowl. Begin preparations at least four hours before your party.
- In the large pitcher or jug, pour the gin, lemon juice, syrup, and tea. Refrigerate for four hours.
- Pour the mixture into a large punch bowl to serve to your guests. Top it up with the rosé Champagne and strawberries or lemon wheels.