These hot chocolate cookies are so good they’ll blow your mind. What’s even better is that they are so simple to prepare. The total cooking time is around 20 minutes and you’ll get 24 cookies. It’s safe to say that this recipe will satisfy your cravings and warm you up during winter months.
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate mix
- 1 cup marshmallow bits
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 3/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate
- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- Set the oven to 350 F degrees and prepare a baking sheet with paper or cooking spray.
- Mix the brown sugar and butter together at medium speed for about a minute.
- Next, include the hot chocolate mix and mix everything together for half a minute.
- Add the vanilla and eggs. Mix once again to combine the ingredients.
- Set the speed to low then pour in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix once again.
- To finish off, include the marshmallow bits and milk chocolate and then mix everything together.
- Use a tablespoon to make the hot chocolate cookies on the baking sheet. Make sure that they are 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 9 to 11 minutes, then take them out to cool down a little.