Are you a fan of savory breakfasts, but just don’t have time to prepare more complicated dishes such as bacon and eggs in the morning? Well, have we got a great idea for you!
Pan Tumaca, a classic Spanish breakfast dish that is served in homes and cafeterias throughout the country, is easy to prepare, savory, and delicious. Let’s learn how to make it!
- 2 slices of fresh bread
- 1 tomato
- 1.5 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt, to taste
- Start off by preparing the tomato which will be the base of this tasty toast. Wash it, cut it in half, and then use a grater to liquefy and separate the body of the tomato from its skin. Do this process into a bowl.
- Once you’ve done this, use either a toaster or a small frying pan with a little bit of olive oil in it to toast your two bread slices.
- When the bread is toasted, rub the garlic cloves on the sliced bread to give it a little bit of garlic essence.
- After this, you’ll want to take the tomato from the bowl and spread it generously and thickly onto the garlicky toast.
- Finish it off by adding ¾ of a tablespoon of olive oil to each piece of toast and adding a pinch of salt, to taste. Enjoy!