What’s better than peanut butter cookies? Well, how about peanut butter cookies with chocolate? These peanut butter blossoms are not just the prettiest cookies you’ve ever had, but they’re so delicious.
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar for rolling
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
- 36-48 chocolate kisses
- Combine the softened butter, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, peanut butter, and brown sugar together.
- Get a hand or stand mixer and use medium speed to get a fluffy mixture.
- Start adding the vanilla and egg, then mix again. Include the baking soda, salt, flour and use low speed to mix all the ingredients together. Make sure to remove all the lumps you can.
- Add a lid to the bowl and place it in the fridge for half an hour.
- In the meantime place the unwrapped chocolate kisses in the fridge too.
- Take out the batter from the fridge and prepare a baking sheet. Set the oven to 375 F degrees.
- You will need 1.5 tablespoon batter for each cookie. Start placing the peanut butter blossoms on the baking sheet after rolling them in sugar and bake for 10 minutes.
- When the cookies are done, put one chocolate kiss on each cookie.