Our favorite meals are those that are easy to prepare, taste good, and nourish our bodies. If you’re looking for a recipe that combines all that, look no further. We have the recipe for the perfect egg muffins that are quick to make, will satisfy your taste buds, and they will give your body all the nutrients it needs.
- 4 eggs
- 3-4 cups spinach
- 3.5 oz crumbled cheese
- 3 oz bacon
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Boil some water, then throw in your spinach for a minute to soften it. Take it out and drain.
- Add cheese and bacon to the spinach. Add salt and paper to taste, mix everything together.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Spray some cooking spray on your muffin tray. Put an equal amount of spinach mixture into each cup and pour whisked eggs on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm, with some extra cheese on the side.
- You can make your own combinations using ingredients like tomatoes, mushrooms, cheese, spices, etc. Each of them will be simply delicious!