Do you have a habit to make a sweet treat for the family on the weekends? Even if you don’t, this brownie recipe is perfect for when you need to take a break, especially if you love the taste of raspberry cheesecake.
It’s a lot simpler to make than it sounds, so get ready and dive into the recipe that you can find below.
- Butter, ½ cup
- Dark chocolate, 9 oz
- Honey, 4 teaspoons
- Eggs, 3
- Vanilla, 1 teaspoon
- Flour, ¾ cup
- Pinch of salt
- Mascarpone, 2 cups
- Egg yolk, 1
- Raspberry jam, ⅔ cups
- Fresh raspberries, 1 cup
- Preheat the oven at 375°F and place parchment paper on your baking tin.
- To make the brownie batter, melt butter and chocolate on medium heat. After it’s chilled, add honey, eggs, and vanilla, then finally add flour and salt.
- To make cheesecake, mix all the ingredients except fresh raspberries in a separate bowl.
- Pour the brownie batter onto baking tin. Using a spoon, spread the cheesecake mixture on top of it.
- Place fresh raspberries on top.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Chill before serving.