Potatoes and dill are such a great flavor combination, but they can often be used together in ways that get boring very quickly. Instead of doing a regular sort of potato salad with these ingredients, make this flavorful potato dish that will blow you away. The recipe is super simple, and you can have these on the table in less than 30 minutes without fail!
- 1 pound of fingerling potatoes, or any type of small or baby potato
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 3 tablespoons of dill
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- Start by rinsing the potatoes and putting them into a wide pot or pan so they fit in one single layer.
- Pour in the broth and put in the butter into the pot or pan and cover it.
- Cook on medium-high heat for 11-13 minutes and then uncover and cook until the liquid has been absorbed and the potatoes are soft about 8-10 minutes.
- Smash the potatoes just slightly so when you season them they can get seasoned on the inside slightly. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 more minutes so the potatoes get a little crispy, and then sprinkle on the dill.