Ribs are such a comforting meal, perfect for cookouts, parties, and family gatherings. If you’ve been too intimated in the past to make them, don’t be shy! This recipe makes it easy and they come out perfect every time.
- Cut 2 racks of ribs into pieces with 2 ribs apiece. This will make your life so much easier than cutting them after they’ve been cooked.
- Add 3/4 cup of really packed brown sugar to a large bowl along with 2 tablespoons of kosher salt, 2 tablespoons of paprika, 2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper, 2 teaspoons of black pepper, 1/2 cup of orange juice, and 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- If you want the ribs to be less spicy, add less cayenne, and if you want the best tasting ribs, use fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Whisk the rub together and then put all the rib pieces into it and make sure every inch is covered.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and then pour all the ribs onto it. Pull up the edges of the foil to make a little parcel for easier cleanup and quicker cook time.
- Bake the ribs at 325 F for 2 hours and then pull them out of the oven and crank it up to broil.
- Undo the packet so all the ribs get contact with the broiler for 2-3 minutes, and then you have perfectly cooked, perfectly caramelized ribs!