Do you love fruit tarts, but you’re trying to stay on your diet? Well, we’ve got a treat for you! This delicious tart is much healthier than a regular one, and it tastes just as good, if not better. You’ll have to try it for yourself.
- 2 cups of cashews
- 1 1/2 cups of oat flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup+ 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons of the milk of your choice
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract divided
- 1 1/2 cups of Greek yogurt
- Fruits of your choice
- Start by pulsing the cashews in a food processor until they’ve turned into a meal. You don’t want to pulse them too much or you’ll get cashew butter, which is not what we want!
- Pour the oat flour, salt, 1/3 cup of maple syrup, milk, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla into the food processor and process until it forms a dough.
- Form the dough into a circle either right onto a sheet pan or use a tart pan if you have one and want the whole effect.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 325 F and then let cool completely and chill for half an hour before moving on.
- Put the yogurt into a bowl with the rest of the maple syrup and vanilla and stir well.
- Pour the yogurt on top of the tart base, and then cover in the fruits of your choice! Arrange them nearly or dump them on, however you want, and then dig in!