Get ready to make to best dessert you’ll ever have!
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts
- 6 slightly beaten eggs
- 2 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- vanilla ice cream
- 4 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Set the oven to 425 F degrees and prepare a baking dish with the size 13×9 inches.
- Get one of the pie crusts and transform it into the same size as the baking dish.
- Combine the vanilla, corn syrup, eggs, brown sugar, and butter together. Whish them well. Add the chopped pecans, then add one half of this mixture over the crust.
- Get the second pie crust and place it on top of the filling. Add cooking spray on top.
- Leave the baking dish in the oven for 14 to 16 minutes, then lower the temperature to 350 F degrees. Add the rest of the filling on top of the pecan cobbler pie together with the pecan halves.
- Continue baking for half an hour, then wait for 20 minutes before serving. Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.