Cauliflower can be used in so many different ways, from making pizza dough, to rice, to really anything you can imagine. But, keeping it whole and roasting it is really something special. Especially if you’re having a dinner party, bringing out a whole head of cauliflower is very impressive – a true a centerpiece to any meal. Combining it with a delicious and vibrant chimichurri sauce takes it over the top, so try this dish and invite some friends over!
- First, start off by preheating your oven to 350F.
- Peel the outer leaves of the cauliflower and cut off most of the stalk, but leave the head intact.
- Rub olive oil all over it and get into the nooks and crannies.
- Cover it with salt and pepper and then put it in a dish or on a baking sheet.
- Cover with tin foil or a lid and roast for about 80 minutes, with the last 20 uncovered.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, throw the following ingredients into a food processor or a high-speed blender: parsley, cilantro, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, red onion.
- Process until smooth and taste to adjust seasoning.
- When the cauliflower is done, pour the chimichurri all over the head and serve!