Spinach artichoke dip is a party favorite. This creamy, cheesy, and veggie-filled dip is perfect with all kinds of crackers and veggies, bringing everyone around the table to enjoy one of the most popular staples you’ll find in any sort of social gathering.
This dip is pretty much the same no matter where you order or try it, but for those of you who are thinking about making an alternative version, why not try making it spicy? Here’s a crowd favorite recipe for you to try.
- 8 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 16 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 8 ounce container cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup pepper jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Start off by preheating your oven to 350 F. While the oven is heating, sautee the eight ounces of fresh spinach in olive oil in a pan until wilted. Add to a large glass bowl.
- Next, add all of the other ingredients! The artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, pepper jack cheese, hot sauce, and garlic powder will all go into the large glass bowl with the spinach. Stir thoroughly with a wooden spoon, being sure to evenly distribute the ingredients throughout the dip.
- Take a large baking dish and add the uncooked dip into it. Place into your oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove and serve warm along with tortilla chips, crackers, or any vegetable you like.