There’s nothing tastier than peanut butter and banana, but how can you take this combination and make it into a filling, nutritious breakfast? We discovered the answer with this amazing french toast recipe that we whipped up for breakfast last weekend. This recipe is perfect to impress your partner on a Saturday or Sunday morning!
- 2 medium bananas
- 4 thick slices of challah bread
- 4 tablespoons of peanut butter (we prefer all Natural Peanut Butter)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Cut your challah bread into four thick slices.
- Crack your eggs into a medium-sized bowl and lightly beat them together.
- Dip the challah slices in the egg mixture and set them aside.
- In a frying pan pour the oil over medium heat and we wait for it to heat up.
- Place the challah bread in the frying pan and cook it until it’s brown on both sides.
- When the bread is done cooking, spread the peanut butter evenly across the four slices of bread.
- Cut up the bananas into small slices and put them on top of the peanut butter.