Vegan boba tea is the best recipe if you love boba tea obsessive, but you want to avoid dairy. This one will deliver two servings and is done in one hour.
For the Pearls:
- 2-2.5 l water for cooking
- 1 package dry jumbo tapioca pearls
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
For the Slush:
- 1.5 cups fruit juice
- 2 cups frozen fruit
- Fill a pot with the water and wait for it to boil. Once it does, add the dry pearls in.
- Lower the heat and let the pearls cook for half an hour, making sure that you stir several times.
- Remove the pot from the heat, cover it and leave the pearls in for half an hour.
- Discard the water except for 2 tablespoons and wash the pears with cold water.
- Get a bowl, fill it with the 2 tablespoons water, pearls, and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Mix all the ingredients together and see whether you need to add more maple syrup.
- Combine the fruit juice and frozen fruit in a blender. Blend to get a smooth mixture.
- Get 2 glasses and add 1/3 cup pearls to each one.
- Add the slush next from the blender, and pop a straw in each glass.