There’s nothing quite as satisfying as homemade tarts—especially when the crust is made from scratch. This raspberry tart looks so amazing, you’ll want to make it right away.
For the Crust:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, cut into large cubes
For the Filling:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 oz frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Combine all the ingredients for the crust in a food processor or a blender. Start blending until you get the consistency of a dough. This should take between 30 to 60 seconds.
- Prepare a 9 to 10-inch wide pan, 1 inch high.
- Transfer the dough to the pan and spread it on the bottom and the sides. Put the pan in the freezer for at least one hour.
- When the time is up let it bake for 25 minutes at 350 F degrees. Once it’s done let it cool down for 15 minutes.
- Next, add the walnuts on the bottom of the crust. Top them off with the raspberries in a second layer.
- Mix the sugar, vanilla, flour, baking powder, eggs, salt together. Beat the ingredients, then pour them over the raspberries.
- Bake the raspberry tart for 40 minutes at 350 F degrees.
- Remove the tart from the pan and let it cool down a little before you serve it.