Are you looking for something quicky and easy to cook for lunch today? Look no further – smoked salmon pasta is delicious and it only takes 20 minutes to prepare!
- 6 oz smoked salmon, cut into small pieces or torn
- 8 oz pasta
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- fresh parsley
- fresh dill
- Fill a pot with water and add salt. Let the water boil and include the pasta in it. Follow the instructions on the packaging to cook it.
- While you’re waiting you can make the sauce. Mix oil and butter in a skillet. Include the garlic and let it cook for half a minute.
- Next, add the wine, lemon juice and broth in the pan. Continue cooking for 4 minutes. You will notice that the sauce is lowered to one half by the end of the 4 minutes.
- Add in the cream and cook for another minute. Take the pan away from the heat and combine the sauce with the salmon. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- When the pasta is done discard the water and pour the pasta in the skillet. Mix it very well with the sauce.
- Serve the salmon pasta with fresh parsley and dill.