Avocado deviled eggs are one of the fastest snacks you can make. You can whip all the ingredients together in just minutes, making a very delicious appetizer. These deviled eggs are also great for parties.
Another amazing thing about the recipe is that you can also boil the eggs before you go to bed, and prepare the snack the next day.
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 rounded tablespoon mayonnaise
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, peeled and cut into halves
- 2 tablespoon finely minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- paprika or smoked paprika
- 1 rounded teaspoon Dijon mustard
- pinch cayenne pepper or chili powder
- Start by boiling the 6 eggs. Make sure that they are hard-boiled.
- When the eggs are done, peel them and cut them in half. Remove the yolks and save them in a bowl.
- Combine the yolks with the mayonnaise, avocado, cayenne pepper, lime juice, salt, pepper, and Dijon mustard.
- Use a fork to combine all the ingredients together.
- Next, add the cilantro to the mix.
- Use a spoon to scoop from the mixture and to fill the egg whites.
- When the avocado deviled eggs are done, top them off with paprika, cayenne, or chili powder.