In only 5 minutes you can prepare this amazing rosemary bourbon sour cocktail. This recipe will deliver 4 servings, meaning it’s the perfect excuse to have a drink with your friends. It’s a very simple one to prepare and you don’t need special equipment. If you are a fan of bourbon, this will soon become your favorite drink. It’s both sweet and sour at the same time and you can find the instructions below.
- 6 oz lemon juice
- 1 1/2 oz maple whiskey
- 12 oz bourbon
- 1 1/2 oz maple syrup
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 slices lemon
*If you can’t find maple whiskey you can just use 3 oz of maple syrup.*
- Get a large cup and add two sprigs of rosemary. Start muddling them with a muddler.
- Next, pour in the maple whiskey, bourbon, maple syrup, and lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Try the cocktail to see if it’s sweet enough for your taste. If you prefer it to be sweeter, add more maple syrup or from the maple whiskey.
- Transfer the rosemary bourbon sour into a pitcher.
- This recipe is meant for 4 servings. Prepare 4 whiskey glasses and fill them with ice.
- Serve the drink over ice and decorate with lemon slices and rosemary sprigs.