What’s better than buffalo chicken wings with blue cheese dressing? A buffalo chicken burger! These burgers are super easy to make, really flavorful, and will feed a crowd.
- In a bowl, combine 1 pound of ground chicken with 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Melt a little more than 1/2 cup worth of butter.
- Add in a splash of the melted butter along with about 1/4 cup of Louisiana hot sauce. Mix everything together and form into patties
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat with some vegetable oil and fry the patties on each side until they start to turn brown.
- While the patties cook, mix 1/2 cup of the hot sauce into the melted butter and stir until it’s well combined.
- Spoon the sauce on top of the burgers while they cook so the flavor can soak in more.
- If you want to add even more flavor to your burgers, you can make a simple blue cheese dressing to go on top by combining 1/2 cup of mayo and sour cream each in a bowl, 1/4 cup of blue cheese crumbles, a dash of white vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- When the burgers are done, top them with the blue cheese dressing and enjoy!