Cooking salmon is a great idea and it will never get old as long as you have new recipes. This chili glazed salmon is an amazing lunch idea.
- 6 6-oz salmon fillets with skin
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 oz sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine or dry Sherry
- 1/4 cup Asian sweet chili sauce
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 3 cups pean tendrils or pea sprouts
- Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix the 2 tablespoons soy sauce, chili sauce, and 1 tablespoon ginger.
- Put the salmons on the baking sheet with their skin facing down.
- Add the chili mixture on top of the salmon fillets and leave it like that on room temperature for half an hour.
- Set the oven to broiling. Cook the salmon for 6 to 10 minutes,
- While you’re waiting you can cook the vegetables. Get a wok pan and set the stove to medium-high,
- Combine the vegetable oil with 1 tablespoon ginger. Cook for 30 seconds, then add the sugar snap peas.
- Cook for 2 more minutes, then add 1 tablespoon soy sauce, pea tendrils, and rice wine. Continue cooking for 1 minute. Top it off with sesame oil.
- When the salmon is done serve it with the cooked peas.