The way you serve food is so important and if you are as obsessed with pumpkins as the rest of the world, we have the best appetizer for you. This pumpkin-shaped cheese ball is the cutest thing ever and goes great with any kind of side that you like.
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1.1-oz package fiesta ranch dip mix
- 2 finely chopped green onions
- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup finely crushed cheddar chips
- 1/2 of bell pepper, chopped small
- Get a large bowl and fill it with cream cheese, ranch dip mix, cheddar cheese, green onions, and bell pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Make a ball out of the mixture and cover it in plastic wrap.
- Put the cheese ball in the fridge at leave it there for 2 hours.
- While you’re waiting, crush the chips with the help of a rolling pin.
- Take out the ball and cover it with the crushed chips. Use the step of the bell pepper as a stem for the pumpkin cheese ball.
- You will need the yarn to create the look of a pumpkin. Simply press it on several spots and you’ll get the shape that you need.
- Serve it with your favorite sides.