Pineapple Paloma is a cocktail made with tequila, pineapple juice, and so many other delicious ingredients. The recipe below is meant for 4 servings.
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 5 slices fresh pineapple
- 4 oz grapefruit soda
- 4 1/2 oz silver tequila
- 1/4 cup chili lime fruit seasoning
- 2 6-oz cans 100% pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- Get a plate and add 4 slices of pineapple on top of it. Cover the slices with 1/2 oz of the silver tequila.
- On another plate add the kosher salt and chili lime seasoning. These two should be on two separate sides of the plate.
- The recipe is meant for 4 servings, which means you will need 4 glasses.
- Get the last slice of pineapple and go over the rim of the glasses with it.
- Dip the rim of each glass into the plate with chili lime seasoning.
- Dip the other side of the glass into the part with kosher salt.
- When the glasses are done, fill them 3/4 with ice.
- The next step is to add tequila in equal parts. Continue with 1/2 can of pineapple juice, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 oz of soda.
- Get the pineapple slices and dip them into the seasoning. Cut them in the middle, then decorate the glasses with one slice per glass.