View this post on Instagram
Who loves cookie dough? Edible chocolate chip cookie dough 😋 . . . . . #chennai #chennaibaker #chennaifood #chennaifoodie #nammachennai #chennaiigers #madras #chennai_diaries #chennaihomebakers #cookiedough #truffle #sweettooth #yummy #sghomebaker #sghalal #sghalalbakes #sghalalbaker #sghalalcakes #chennaifoodguide #chennaibakers #chennaicity #nungambakkam #thefeedfeed #tastytaleschennai #itz_chennai
Edible cookie dough has been the latest craze in dessert fanatics all over the world, and it’s pretty obvious why. Everyone always wants to look the spoon after making cookie dough, sometimes even more than eating the baked cookies after. So why not skip all the cooking time and go straight for the gold! If you want to make edible cookie dough at home, this is the recipe for you. But beware, this recipe is only meant for two people, so if you’re in a really hungry mood, double the recipe!
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Although you won’t be baking the dough, you do want to toast the flour just for 5 minutes and make sure it doesn’t contain any bacteria.
- Combine 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar with 2 tablespoons of softened butter, 1/8 teaspoon of salt and vanilla in a bowl.
- Pour in 1 tablespoon of milk and add 1 tablespoon of toasted flour at a time until it becomes a dough. You shouldn’t have to add more than 5, but do one at a time so it doesn’t get too dry just in case.
- Finally, add in 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips, candy pieces, or whatever kind of cookie dough you want.
- Eat right away or keep in the fridge for later!