What is your favorite way to enjoy eggs? Whether you like them hard-boiled, over-easy, or scrambled, this popular food is a favorite at breakfast time and during the rest of the day in most places.
One of our favorite ways to eat eggs is scrambled with cheese. Want to learn how to make these perfectly with little effort? Here’s how:
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Start off with a frying pan and a little bit of olive oil. Place the pan on medium heat on the stove.
- Next, you’ll want to break the eggs into the pan and whisk them together thoroughly, being sure to fully mix the egg whites with the yolks.
- After you’ve done this, add the milk to the blended eggs and whisk together thoroughly. The milk will add an extra creaminess to the texture of the scrambled eggs!
- Finally, add the cheese, stir together, and wait for the eggs to become slightly fluffy. Move and mix the eggs to be sure that they don’t burn and that they are cooked evenly.
- Take the scrambled eggs out, place them on a plate, and add salt and black pepper to taste. Enjoy!