Do you love ordering curry at your favorite Indian restaurants? Well, now you can make it at home with this Indian egg curry recipe that serves 5 people and is ready in half an hour. Check it out below.
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 pods cardamom
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 cup thin coconut milk
- 8-10 curry leaves
- 5 peppercorns lightly smashed
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 cup thick coconut milk
- 2 medium-sized onions, finely chopped
- 7 garlic cloves, smashed and roughly chopped
- 1 small stick cinnamon
- 3 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup tamarind water
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder red
- Turn on the stove and fill a large pan with cinnamon, peppercorns, mustard seeds, green chilies, and cardamom.
- When the spices begin to splutter, include the onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Continue cooking all the ingredients together until the onion becomes soft. Then, add the coriander powder, salt, tomatoes, chili powder, and turmeric powder.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked pour in the thin coconut milk and tamarind water.
- Wait for the mixture to start boiling and let it simmer until it becomes thick.
- Add a little water, then include the curry leaves and thick coconut milk.
- Mix it well, and add the eggs. Your egg curry is ready to be served.