Key lime pie is such a great classic southern dessert that is both refreshing and sweet! Reformatting it into a popsicle is such a great way to enjoy this treat, especially in the summertime, when you want a dessert that’s a little more substantial than just a regular popsicle.
With just 4 ingredients plus salt, you can make these popsicles in a snap and they’ll be a hit for sure!
- 4 large limes
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of half-and-half
- 3-4 graham crackers or something similar
- A pinch of salt
- Start by zesting the limes until you have 2 teaspoons worth of zest making sure you do not get any of the pith.
- Once you zest the limes, juice them so you have 3/4 cup of juice in total.
- Mix in the condensed milk along with the half-and-half, and add in a pinch of salt as well.
- Mix everything together and pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for about 5 hours until set, and then get them out of the molds by running them under lukewarm water for a few seconds.
- Crush the graham crackers and sprinkle them over the popsicles either just on the bottom, top, or all over!