If you are looking to add another tasty salad to your cooking arsenal, then look no further than piyaz. This Turkish white bean salad with tahini dressing is perfect for every occasion and will become your favorite right away. Here is how to make it.
- 3 cups canned white beans
- 2 boiled eggs
- 1 red tomato
- 1 onion
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 cup canned white beans
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- Start by adding the white beans to your salad bowl.
- Chop the onion, tomato, and boiled eggs. Mix with the white beans.
- Now on to dressing. In a separate bowl, combine tahini and vinegar. Stir until there are no lumps.
- Make a puree from the 1/4 cup of canned white beans and add to the dressing bowl. Crush the garlic and combine with the rest of the dressing ingredients alongside cumin and a pinch of salt.
- Stir the dressing while slowly adding lemon juice and then olive oil.
- Pour the tahini dressing over your piyaz and then top with parsley.
- Enjoy your new favorite salad.