We all know how addicting potato chips can be, but wait until you try salami chips! They are a snack that has way fewer carbs but are equally crispy and salty as your regular chips. You can easily make them at home, in the air fryer or in the oven. With a dipping sauce on the side, they become completely irresistible.
- 1/2 lb sliced salami
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a single layer of salami on it and bake 20-25 minutes, until crisp.
For Air Fryer
- Place a single layer of salami in air fryer basket.
- Bake for 6 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, parsley, salt, pepper, mustard, and oregano in a bowl.
- Whisk until you get a smooth dipping sauce.
Serve salami chips in a separate bowl with sauce on the side.