You shouldn’t let a day go by without doing something you truly love. That can be as simple as spending time with the people you love or having your favorite dessert after lunch. And if you decide to combine those two, we recommend you make this amazing chocolate cheesecake and invite your close ones to try a slice.
You Will Need
- 6 cups graham crackers
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 1/2 cups cream cheese
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 2 cups of milk chocolate
- 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- Melt the butter and grind the graham crackers. Mix them together and layer the bottom of your baking pan. Live in the fridge for an hour.
- Whisk together the cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Melt dark chocolate and milk chocolate in two separate dishes. Once the chocolate has melted, add half of the cream cheese and sugar mixture into each.
- Take your baking pan out of the fridge and layer chocolate fillings on top of it. Add one type of chocolate, chill for an hour, then add another type of chocolate and chill again.
- Now, melt the white chocolate, and pour it over your cheesecake. Bon appetite!