You’ve probably had garlic bread and banana bread, but what about stuffed bread? This dish might not sound like a tempting idea right away, but once you try it, you will realize it is a game changer.
What’s so great about stuffed bread? For starters, it is easy and quick to make. You can prep one in under half an hour from start to finish. It is also a versatile dish that can be prepared in all sorts of ways. And did we mention it is delicious and a great choice when you are out of ideas for dinner?
But don’t believe us. Make one for yourself using the recipe below.
- 2 loaves of bread
- 5 eggs
- ½ cups cream cheese
- 6 slices of turkey ham
- 1 leek
- 1 carrot
- Cut the tops of the bread loaves and carve the inside. Keep excess bread for later.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt and a bit of black pepper.
- Cut the five slices of turkey ham into small bits, slice the leek, and grate the carrot. Combine all with the eggs while also adding cheese. Mix well.
- Stuff the carved bread loaves with egg mixture.
- Cut the excess bread and the remaining slice of turkey ham into bits. Mix them and then sprinkle on top of stuffed loaves.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and bake until the top of the loaves is crusted.
- Slice the loaves, and dig in.