If you love tacos, but you’re searching for a healthier version, these taco tomatoes are the best recipe for you. The total cooking time is around 30 minutes and everyone can try making it. It can be your appetizer and even the main dish when you’re having friends over. Add several different toppings on the side and you’ll be the coolest host ever.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4-6 large tomatoes
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Set the oven to 375 F degrees.
- Prepare the tomatoes by removing the top part off.
- Also, take out the inside pulp and put it on the side.
- Start cooking the beef in a pan until it’s done. In the end, you can include the taco seasoning and mix well.
- Include the corn and spinach to the pan with the meat. Continue cooking until the spinach becomes soft. Mix again.
- Take the onions and divide the beef mixture equally. Fill the onions with the mixture.
- Top the taco onions with cheese, then place them in a baking dish.
- Put the dish in the oven and let it bake for 15 minutes. Finish off with cilantro on top.