If you have some tuna steaks conveniently lying around, you’ve come to the right place. These Asian tuna steak bowls are versatile, easy to prepare, and absolutely delicious. Keep reading for the perfect weeknight meal or meal prepped lunch.
- Two Tuna Steaks
- Soy Sauce to Taste
- Sesame Seeds
- diced Mango
- 1/4 cup sesame Oil
- TBS of rice vinigeer
- Spicy Red chillies
- Cup of Cooked brown rice
- Cooked edamame beans
- Sliced Cucumbers
- Mix your wet ingredients in a bowl, leaving enough on of the sauce on the side for later
- Coat the fish with marinade and put sesame seeds on top
- Cook the fish on high heat – either in a frying pan or on the grill for 2-4 minutes per side (Depends how medium or well done you prefer it)
- Prepare your bowls by adding the rice, slice the fish on top, and add your diced mangos, chilies, edamame, and cucumber
- Drizzle the remaining marinade on top of the bowl and enjoy!