Do you love banana bread? Well, you have to try these chocolate chip banana muffins. They’re chocolaty, moist, and most of all delicious. Just don’t expect them to last long. You’re going to want to double this recipe. Prepare to have your mind blown!
- 2 to 3 medium very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 12 ounce bag of chocolate chips
- Set the oven to 350 F. Line a muffin tin with muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until they’re completely smooth.
- Stir the melted butter into the bowl.
- Add baking soda and salt to the bowl and mix.
- Mix in sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour and mix.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Put the batter into the muffin cups. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 F. The muffins are done when a toothpick comes out of the center and is clean.
- Let the muffins sit for a few minutes to cool before serving them.