Think you can’t make great muffins without eggs and dairy products? Well, our vegan coconut muffins might make you think again. They are delicious, simple to make, and vegan all the way. Eager to try them? Then check out the recipe below.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 oranges
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Squeeze out the juice from the oranges and mix it with ½ cup water. Grate the orange rind from one of the oranges.
- Combine the dry ingredients, including the grated orange rind in a bowl.
- Add coconut milk, olive oil, orange juice, and vanilla extract. Mix using a spoon or a mixer until you get a muffin batter consistency.
- Place your muffin liners in a muffin tin and pour in the batter. Make sure you don’t pour in all the way to the top if you want a perfectly shaped muffin.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and pop in the muffins. Let them bake for around 30 minutes.
- Take the muffins out, wait until they are chilled, and dig in.