Did you know that you can prepare keto-friendly cloud bread at home? It literally tastes like heaven.
- 3 tablespoons full-fat cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons white or black sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Set the oven to 300 F degrees and prepare a baking sheet with paper. Place the rack in the center of the oven.
- Separate the 3 eggs. Use one bowl for the egg whites and another one for the egg yolks.
- Place the egg whites in a bowl suitable for your mixer and mix in the baking powder.
- Grab a mixer and start mixing the egg whites using high speed for 5 minutes. You should get white peaks.
- Put the cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and place it in for 10 to 30 seconds. When it becomes soft you can add it to the egg white mixture.
- Next, pour in the onion powder and salt.
- Include the egg yolks as well and stir everything together.
- Divide the mixture into 4 parts on the baking sheet. Make each cloud bread flat with a spoon.
- Add the sesame seeds on top.
- Bake the bread for 25 to 28 minutes. Let it cool for at least 20 minutes.