As children, most people get hooked on the trope that broccoli isn’t tasty. That rumor might still stand for many adults, but it’s most likely because they haven’t had broccoli cooked in the right ways. One of these ways is to roast it, which makes it super crispy and taste like you’re eating chips. Make this roasted broccoli recipe and your taste buds will be amazed.
- First, preheat the oven to 435 F.
- Then, start off by cutting the stem off of the broccoli. However, don’t throw it away! It is completely edible and if you shave it, it makes for a wonderful salad.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Pour over a couple tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt, garlic powder, and hot paprika. Squeeze over a bit of lemon juice as well.
- Roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the broccoli is brown and even a little charred in some areas.
- While it’s roasting, make a tahini sauce to dip it in or drizzle over.
- Combine raw tahini in a bowl with water, lemon juice, and minced garlic. Stir until the tahini is a thinner consistency, but at the same time not too runny.