In our opinion, there’s no better side dish to whip up for lunch or dinner than a salad. Healthy, filling, nutritious, and colorful, salads take little effort compared to other dishes and are beloved by so many.
Looking to make a simple salad that is healthy, quick, and sure to impress? Check out this recipe for a five-ingredient salad that you can make in under 10 minutes!
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium-sized tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Start off by washing your spinach thoroughly in cold water. After this, place it on a paper towel, pat to dry, and set aside.
- Next, take your tomato and avocado and cut them into small, bite-sized pieces. You’ll want to be sure that they are about an inch in size.
- Once you’ve done this, place the spinach, tomato, and avocado into a large bowl. Toss gently, but thoroughly, to ensure that all of the three vegetable ingredients are mixed together.
- Now, put the olive oil and balsamic vinegar into a small tupperware container. Shake them together thoroughly to emulsify the ingredients of this “salad dressing.”
- Drizzle on top of the salad, mix gently, and voila! You are finished. Enjoy this tasty five-ingredient salad!