Spinach quiche is super easy to prepare and full of delicious flavors. You can even store it for later and eat it cold, it’ll still be very delicious. This spinach quiche recipe is dairy-free, but still very creamy even without any cheese or milk. Whip it up in under 30 minutes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and enjoy!
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust (gluten-free, if needed)
- ½ teaspoon olive or avocado oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup chopped red, yellow or orange bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 8–10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup egg whites (or 3 additional eggs)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- fresh chopped thyme
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add oil to the pan and cook onion, garlic, and bell pepper for about 6-7 minutes, until onion is translucent.
- Add chopped spinach and cook until it’s done, then sprinkle salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
- Whisk eggs, egg whites, oat milk, Italian seasoning, and nutritional yeast.
- Prepare the crust and scatter veggie mixture with spinach on the bottom.
- Pour egg mixture over top and bake uncovered for about 45 minutes, until golden brown around edges.
- You can cut the quiche into slices after 10 minutes, decorate with fresh thyme and serve.