The pumpkin-everything season is closer than you think, even though the temperatures may still be high where you live. One of the recipes you absolutely must try this fall is so simple and yet delicious. You only need two ingredients for the pumpkin brownies that will be the hit of the season at your home this fall.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 oz.)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbs sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9” square baking pan with parchment paper and spray some cooking spray.
- Whisk together brownie mix and pumpkin puree in a bowl.
- Pour into the baking pan and bake for around 25 minutes. Leave to cool.
- To make the frosting, simmer heavy cream on medium heat then add chocolate chips. Whisk until your ganache is smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar with a hand mixer. Add ganache little by little until you’ve combined everything. Add a pinch of salt too.
- Frost brownies with the frosting you prepared before serving.