Healthy, fast appetizers and snacks are the best thing ever. Chips come in so many healthy shapes and forms, and our most favorite is the brussels sprout version. The total cooking time for this recipe is 30 minutes. Try out the brussels sprout chips and serve them with your best dipping sauce.
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup powdered parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- To make the brussels sprout chips you need to prepare the brussels sprouts. First, remove the ends, and you can also take out the outer leaves.
- Grab a knife and start cutting the brussels sprouts into thin pieces.
- Get a plate and cover the pieces with the salt, garlic powder, onion powder, olive oil, and powdered parmesan cheese.
- You can now place the brussels sprouts on a baking sheet. Make sure that the chips are in a single layer so that they bake properly.
- Turn the oven on and set it to 425 F degrees. Bake the brussels sprout chips for 10 minutes.
- Take out the baking sheet and flip the chips. Bake them for 10 more minutes.
- Serve them right away with a side of your choice.