If you love pecan pie, you will be absolutely obsessed with these mini pecan pie bites. These are made with frozen mini-phyllo shells which are so easy to prepare. You will need around 50 minutes for the whole recipe. The filling is the simplest thing ever, so don’t hesitate to roll your sleeves this weekend.
- 3 lightly beaten eggs
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 2.1-oz packages frozen mini phyllo pastry shells
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- Set the oven to 350 F degrees and prepare a baking sheet.
- Use a pan to arrange the pecans in one layer. Bake them for 8 to 10 minutes until you notice they are toasted.
- Mix the corn syrup and sugar very well, then include the eggs, pecans, melted butter, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Get the frozen mini-phyllo pastry shells out of the packaging. Arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Get a spoon and add 1/4 cup pecan mix into every shell.
- Bake the pecan pie bites for 25 to 30 minutes until you notice that they are done. Let the mini pies rest for half an hour, then share them with your friends and family.