Cauliflower popcorn is one of the coolest, healthiest appetizers you can make in less than 60 minutes. It’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- 1 cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 sprigs thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 rounded teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 1/2 oz fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 oz finely grated parmesan
- freshly ground black pepper
- Fill a pan with water. Add a little salt and wait for the water to boil.
- Once its does, include the cauliflower and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Discard the water and place it on a tray with paper. Let the cauliflower steam dry for around 20 minutes.
- Set the oven to 375 F degrees.
- Combine the milk and egg together in a bowl.
- Use a second bowl to mix the parmesan, thyme, breadcrumbs, dried oregano, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Dip the cauliflower pieces first into the milk mixture very well.
- Next, dip the pieces into the second bowl with the breadcrumbs.
- When the cauliflower is covered with both mixtures you can place the pieces on a baking tray and leave the tray in the oven for 20 minutes.