Pizza sliders are one of the easiest and most delicious party recipes that you have to try. In total, it takes just 30 minutes to make them.
- 12 dinner rolls
- 45 slices pepperoni
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled sausage
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
For the Topping:
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Set the oven to 350 F degrees and prepare a 9×13 baking dish with spray.
- Cut the dinner rolls horizontally, then place all the 12 bottom parts on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the pizza sauce on top of the bun. Top the pizza sauce with the slices of cheese.
- The next layer is pepperoni, and crumbled sausage on top.
- Finish off with the 6 slices of cheese you have left.
- Add the top buns on the pizza sliders and you can start making the topping.
- Mix all the ingredients for the topping together.
- Get a brush and cover the sliders with the topping and go over the sides.
- Add aluminium foil on top of the baking dish and bake the sliders for 15 minutes.