The ingredients for this dish can be totally customized to your taste! But the classic crunchwrap is ground beef, cheese sauce tomatoes, iceberg lettuce, sour cream, and tostada shells. The recipe below will be vegetarian but you can certainly use the ground beef like the original!
- Start by putting 5 flour tortillas in a circle with the tortillas slightly overlapping, and then one in the middle.
- Chop up some tomatoes as well as iceberg lettuce.
- Put cooked black beans or refried beans in the center tortilla, followed by the cheese sauce and then the tostada shells slightly crushed.
- Pour over sour cream, the tomatoes, the iceberg, and finally, one more tortilla on top.
- Fold all the tortillas over to make almost a star design.
- Brush over canola oil over the top and stick the whole crunchwrap in a 450F oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!