Nothing comes close to homemade refreshing drinks. That’s why we wanted to share this delicious sparkling raspberry lemonade recipe that is great for any time of the year. It will take you only 10 to 15 minutes to make it’s also great for kids!
- 6 oz fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 1/2 cups cold sparkling water
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice from 7 to 8 lemons
- Get a saucepan and fill it with the granulated sugar and 1/2 cup water. Turn the stove to medium-high and wait for the sugar to dissolve in the water.
- When it’s completely melted take the saucepan away from the heat.
- Grab a blender or a food processor. Blend the raspberries to get a smooth puree. Use a fine-mesh sieve to take out the seeds.
- For the sparkling raspberry lemonade, you will need a pitcher. Fill it with the lemon juice and raspberry puree first.
- Next, add the simple syrup and mix all these ingredients together. Adjust the amount of simple syrup depending on how sweet you want the lemonade to be.
- Finally, pour in the sparkling water and place the pitcher in the fridge until serving it.