Chips are sometimes the most delicious snack, but they’re bad news for everyone on any kind of diet. They are full of bad fatty acids and carbohydrates, which makes them the least ideal option for someone looking to lose a few pounds. The good news is that there is a healthier solution. That’s right! Avocado has both the nutrients and taste you deserve to experience. Let’s take a look at how do you make avocado chips.
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher salt
- 1 large ripe avocado
- Making avocado chips is fairly easy – you’ll only have to preheat the oven to no less than 330 degrees and take a baking sheet and line it with special parchment paper. Up next, you mash the avocado with a fork to reach the point of smoothness. Mix in parmesan, garlic powder, seasoning and lemon juice. Cover it with a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- Put spoon of the mixture on the baking sheet and spread into a circle. Make sure that there is space between the future chips. Bake until they are crisp and golden and serve when they cool down.