Butterbeer is the famous drink that all of the characters in the Harry Potter series are drinking. While the name has the word beer in it, the drink itself is alcohol-free most of the time. So you can make this drink at home with your friends or Harry Potter loving kids, and have a great time!
- First, put a metal or glass bowl into the freezer for about 20 minutes. This will help get the whipped cream to whip up easier and faster.
- Then, take the bowl out of the freezer and pour in heavy whipping cream. You don’t have to add in sugar for this whipped cream as the butterbeer itself will be quite sweet, but you can add some if you like.
- Use a hand blender or a regular whisk to whisk the cream until it’s formed soft peaks.
- In a blender, pour in cream soda, along with a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream and a splash of butterscotch syrup.
- Blend everything together until it’s well combined and then pour it into mugs.
- Top with the whipped cream from earlier, and enjoy your magical treat!