If you ever have leftover bread at home, there is a very fast and delicious recipe to prepare. The banana bread pudding takes only 15 minutes to prep and an hour to cook.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 french loaf
- 3 mushed bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups whole milk
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
For the caramel sauce, you need:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- Set the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9×13 baking dish.
- Get the bread and cut it into 1-inch pieces and add them to the baking dish.
- Mix the melted butter, milk, cinnamon, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, and a dash of salt together. Add the mushed bananas and stir again.
- Top the bread pieces with the walnuts. Then, cover them with the banana mixture.
- The only thing you have left is to place the baking dish in the oven for an hour.
- To prepare the sauce you should get a pan and melt the butter. Include the cream and brown sugar.
- Cook it on low heat until it becomes thick. When you take out the banana bread pudding you can add the caramel sauce on top.