A cup of unicorn hot chocolate may be all you need when you’re having a rough day. And we have the perfect recipe that will help you make the cutest and most delicious hot chocolate you’ve ever tasted and it’ll be a challenge to go back to the regular, boring hot cocoa.
Unicorn hot chocolate is made using white chocolate, some food coloring, and colorful decoration, and it will quickly become your go-to beverage whenever you crave something sweet. Here’s how to make it.
- Whole milk, 3 cups
- Sugar, 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract, 2 tsp
- White chocolate, 8 oz
- Food coloring
- For decoration: sprinkles, marshmallows, whipped cream
- Put milk, sugar, and vanilla extract in a saucepan, then heat on low heat until it starts simmering. Boil for a few minutes and remove from heat.
- Break the white chocolate into smaller pieces and add to the milk mixture. Whisk until it becomes smooth.
- Slowly add food coloring until you get the desired color. You can add a drop of two or red for a bright pink shade, for example.
- Put some whipped cream on the rim of your mugs, then tip it into a bowl of sprinkles.
- Pour your pink hot chocolate into the mugs, add whipped cream, and decorate with marshmallows and sprinkles.