You love peanut butter and also love eating bananas? Why not make them into one snack? This peanut butter-banana slab pie will unite the two best things in the world and transform your dessert into a true taste bud paradise.
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1cup creamy peanut butter
- 1cup powdered sugar
- 1container (12 oz) Cool Whip™ frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3firm medium bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices (about 2 1/2 cups)
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1firm medium banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices (about 1 cup)
How to make it:
Heat the oven to 350-degree Fahrenheit. After spraying the cooking spray, place the cookie mix, butter and mix it with a pastry blender.
The pressing should be easy. Bake the mix for 15 minutes and proceed to add the following in a bowl – cream cheese, peanut butter and the powdered sugar – all that mixed with an electric mixer.
After all, is done, cover the baked layers with it and proceed to add bananas. All you need will be to let the cake stay in the fridge for two hours.